Sunday, March 27, 2016

Flipped Bun

Happy Easter, yall! I hope you all got a chance to try out some of my Easter crafts before today, but if not, there's always next year!

I got a TopsyTail from the Easter Bunny this year, so today I am going to show you how to use it to make a cute bun you can wear to church, a formal event, or just for fun!
Please bear with me today, as I am experiencing some technical difficulties, so the pictures will have to wait until later. To see what it looks like, visit my Instagram page. The link is in the contact tab above. All you will need is one TopsyTail (either size is fine) and one elastic. 

To begin, pull your hair into a ponytail. I think it looks best in a low ponytail. If you have used a TopsyTail before, this is a pretty basic way to use it, but all you do, it put the bottom handle part downward in between the elastic and your head. Then, pull the hair from the ponytail up and into the circle opening at the top, then pull the bottom handle part all the way through. Repeat this step, going into the same hole and continue to use the tails of the hair in the ponytail. Once all the hair is through, it stays pretty well, but I reccommend boobypinning it to keep everything secure. 

The good thing about this hairstyle is that it works with thick and thin hair! It may even be easier to have thinner hair! Also, if it falls out, your hair can still be cute as a flipped ponytail. 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment