Sunday, December 27, 2015

NuMe Wand Tutorial

For Christmas this year, I got a NuMe curling wand and today I will show you how to use it! Before the first time I used it, I looked at a bunch of tutorials, so by the time I got it out to try, I knew exactly what to do. That is why I decided to post my own tutorial. For clearer, larger photo, visit my Facebook page.

The exact wand I use is called The Classic Wand 25mm by NuMe. This one is a good one for beginners because all it has is an on/off switch. Also, it is coated in tourmaline, so it is better for keeping your hair healthy.

To start, I plugged the curling iron in and let it heat up. While it was heating up, I sectioned off my hair from the ear up and clipped it on top of my head. Then, I divided my hair that I left down into thirds, but if you have really thick hair you should probably do more. After that, put on your heat protectant glove that comes with the curling wands onto your dominant hand. 

Now, pick up the wand with your dominant hand and hold it upside down. Use your non dominant hand with the glove to take one piece of hair that we divided and wrap it around the wand, away from your face. Hold it there for about 10 seconds, then release. When doing the other side of your hair, you can switch the glove and hold the wand with the opposite hand, but I just kept it the way I did it on the other side, except I held my hands on the other side of my head. While curling the hair in the back of my head, you can hold the wand behind your head, but to be more careful so you don't burn yourself, I slightly turned my head, held the wand to one side, and pulled the hair over that way. I did this all in front of a mirror also. After that, you will put your wand down, take off your glove, and section the next layer of your hair. I sectioned it off by my temples, so I only had one more layer after that.i divided each layer into three sections, so I had 9 in total. After I clipped that back up, I repeated the other steps above on how to curl it. 



That is all to it! If you'd like to see the tutorial for the skirt I'm wearing, click here.



This is not a sponsored blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment