Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ulta Beauty Haul

Hey guys! This week, I'm doing my very first haul! I went to Ulta Beauty and bought a few hair things that I will show you! I really like these products because they are super easy, inexpensive, and stylish!

Note: This is not a sponsored blog post.

First off, is a Pompadour Comb. When I bought it, the price was $4.99. You comb forward a section of hair in the front, top, of the head, slide the pompadour comb in right behind it, then flip the hair back over, and pin! That's all to it! Plus, it comes with bobby pins.


Next, I will show you a Bubble Ponytailer Kit. At my time of purchase, the Ulta price was $5.99. You put your hair into a ponytail, divide the hair in half, then sort of just put the bubble in and secure it all
 with an elastic. Do that with all of the bubbles, but if your hair is too short, you can even remove/add a few bubbles. On the last bubble of mine, I didn't add an elastic below the bubble, to add a more fluffed/thick tail.


And of course, this cute boy had to be included ;)




Lastly, is this jeweled headband type thing called Part Art. When I bought it, it was $7.99. You put it in your part line and gently push down and it will stay secure, adding a little fancy to your part. But that's not all! You can also wrap it around your ponytail, or bun, or wear it like a headband! I'll show you. 
Here is the regular way to wear it.

On these, I just combed it it like a headband, pulled hair from the sides to hide where it ends, over to the back of the head and tied the two pieces of hair together with an elastic.

Here I did a Princess Bun and just put the part art around the front of the base of the bun. It has little grips, so it shouldn't fall out.

Below, I did a regular bun just by twisting the hair and wrapping it around and securing with an elastic. I put the jewels in the middle of the bun this time and just tucked it into the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment