Sunday, August 3, 2014

Princess Bun Hairstyle

Today, you'll learn a super quick & easy bun! I call it the Princess Bun because when I did it for church this morning, my brother said, 
"what are you doing?" -a bun. "Are you wearing it to church?" -yes. "It's huge."
There's nothing more to say! 

So first, you put your hair in a high ponytail. Make it tight, but a good enough distance away from your head.

Then, poke your index and middle finger through the back of the ponytail so that your fingers are pointing forward, towards your face. 

To continue, grab the ends of your hair and pull only about a fingers length back (my hair is long, so I pulled maybe 5 inches) through the hole you've created with your fingers.

I left the tail alone for a little bit while I secured the sides of the bun down with bobby pins. I then, took the tail and lightly wrapped it around the front of the bun and bobby pinned the tail in the same spot I did the bun. It's as easy as that!

I was thinking about doing hairspray, but when I got home it looked fine, so I decided it wasn't necessary. I'm not a fan of mirror pics, but I thought that it captured the height of the bun better.









No comments:

Post a Comment