Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Elsa Costume

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I wanted to show you all my Halloween costume, so we had to wait! 

My mom made my costume using this McCalls pattern, that you can find at your local fabric/craft store such as Joann's or HobbyLobby. As long as you have an intermediate sewing level (enough to read patterns) you should be okay with this pattern. Always be sure to read it while still in the store to know what skills it requires, and the needed materials.

For my makeup/hair, I used sliver roll on shimmer on my eyelids, and a little bit under/around my eyes. For my hair, I curled it to add texture, but I already have curly hair, so it basically maintained it. Then, my mommy helped me with a regular pancaked French braid. We then added a blue bow, and glitter hairspray.

To see my last year's Mary Poppins costume, click the link. Enjoy! Now we can get on to thanksgiving crafts, then.... #CreNativity!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment