Monday, September 19, 2016

Ponytail Pull Bun

Today will be just a really quick blogpost because this teenage craft blogger has homework to attend to... Anyway, I will be sharing with you one of my favorite hairstyles because it is a really super easy bun. I wear it all the time for school, or when I just need my hair out of my face! It's similar to The I in Creativity's Princess Bun, but way quicker and casual. And by the way, I had no idea what to call it, so if you come up with a better name, comment it!

All you do is begin by gathering all your hair into a high ponytail. I prefer to put it ON TOP of my head so it doesn't just bobble around at a weird angle, and I get it so high up by flipping my head upside down and gathering it all that way. Now take your elastic, and begin to secure it as you would a regular ponytail, except on the last loop, only pull the hair out partially. Continue to hold that loop, and pull the rest of the hair and stuff it inside to create a bun. You can add bobbypins or whatever, but I think it is fine without.

I really like this one because even though the ends might fall out, it still isn't in your face as much as it would be. And you can even dress it up with a nice headband! Thanks for bearing with me on the "Less Interesting" crafts. Hopefully when I graduate in 5 years we'll have some really good ones ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment