Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mermaid Makeup

Today is the first Sunday in October, which means... My Halloween themed costume/crafts ideas begin! Today, I will show you how to do some mermaid/fairy makeup.

To start, I curled my eyelashes and put on Clump Crusher Mascara by Covergirl on my top and bottom eyelashes.

Next, I put on BareMinerals Extreme Glimmers Eyecolor Collection in the dark purple color. I can't find it on the website anymore, but it's just like glitter. You first apply the Eyelid Primer on the top of our lid and gently rub with your finger where you want it, which will make the glitter will stick, and just put the glitter on with a brush. If you can't find it, you can just use any sparkly looking eyeshadow. Then, above that, up right under the eyebrow, I put on Roll On Eye Shimmer. If it doesn't come out very well, you need to roll it over a paper towel or your hand or something and push down sort of hard until it comes out.

After that, I put a bright blue eyeshadow underneath my eye, starting in the corner and working my way out. I also put it in the creases of my nose, and up in my hairline.

Now for the lips. I don't wear lipstick, so I didn't have anything to use, so I applied my Nivea Chapstick, then put my blue eyeshadow on my lips with a brush. It stays perfectly and works really well.

For my hair, I put on my Secret Color Purple Hair Extensions and my Curly Hair Extensions with a blue headband. I wore my mermaid halloween costume from two years ago that my mom and I made together, but here is the pattern: http://www.simplicity.com/p-2083-costumes.aspx


Happy Halloween! If you have any Halloween costume or craft ideas/themes you would like me to post this year, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment