Thursday, July 31, 2014

Beehive Hairstyle

Today, I will be teaching you how to do a Beehive. 

It's very easy to do, but you can't expect to get it out without washing your hair!

So first, I parted my hair from ear to ear, over my head, because I wanted some hair hanging out in the front. Then, I parted a section of hair of about my crown, starting at my other part line, and pulled the rest, including the front, in a low side ponytail.

I divided that section in half (top and bottom) and started to tease the top half with my comb, then the bottom half, then just a little more with both halves together. When I got my hair as high as I wanted it, I took my smoothing brush that I got at Walmart, and lightly brushed the very top, so it looks smooth on top. Then, I took the ends of beehive and pinned it to the back of my head. 


I released the elastic, and took my front hair that I parted around my face and combined the two sides in an elastic behind the back of my neck, and let the rest of the hair fall. Add hairspray.

You can do many different things with this hairstyle. I was trying for Teen Beach Movie, but the movie Hairspray also has hairstyles relating to this.



No comments:

Post a Comment